Thursday, December 15, 2005

Mp3 Player


My plan was never to get an Mp3 player. I do not listen to music enought to justify it, however my plan changed when I discovered free audio downloads of my favorite programs. Ravi Zacharias and many of the interesting NPR broadcasts are available to download! odeo.com is also another great podcast resource. I do listen to a little music and the ability to buy music for 99 cents a song is great and does away with the frustration of paying for 12 songs to get 2 that you like!

After a great deal of research I found the iaudio 5 ($130.00 for the 1g model) and I am thrilled with its function and versatility! The only hesitations are short battery life and a menu that takes time to learn.

The blinking colored light sealed the deal!

2 comments:

Make my day or not with a comment!