Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Pasquale’s Trattoria Opening Night

Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night

I had dinner at Pasquale’s Trattoria tonight and I was very pleased with the meal! From the first bite of crispy Italian bread to the spoon fulls of cheese cake I was happy all over.

Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night!Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night!

I ordered the Ravioli at the suggestion of the owners son.

Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night!

It came with a garden salad and both were very tasty.

Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night!

For desert cheese cake.

Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night!

It is a cozy little eatery and I certainly recommend you give it a try if you like it as much as I did you are sure to return .

Pasquale's Trattoria Opening Night!

Here is the chef with most of his family. His lovely daughter was not there this evening but the rest of the crew was. Oh and do not let the youngest scare you off he just can’t help himself when it come to posing for pictures.

Trattoria Pasquale on Urbanspoon