Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Manure - Go - Round

Manure - Go - Round

I have had some scrap wood laying around for far to long. Recently I had a vision of a device to utilize it! The plywood, together with boards from a wooden bunk bed I picked from the garbage of a home down the road months ago, could be assembled in such a way as to make a compost tumbler!


All went well and I will be posting shortly about the effectiveness, or lack there of when using this apparatus to prepare soil for the garden!  As I mentioned at the end of the video, remember that the body you now use to get around in will one day be compost. I know Jesus and am following Him in death. Take a moment right now to call on Him and He will begin to reveal Himself to you. Knowing Him is what you were created for and it will make all the difference in your life.
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
(Jeremiah 29:11-13)