Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Trilby Trip

Trilby Trip

I went on a little road trip to Trilby to revisit some hills I became acquainted with years ago on a Coast to Coast for Christ bicycle adventure organized by Kevin Miller. I think they still have yearly trips.



There are many picturesque back roads in Florida to explore. This area has quite a few.

Trilby Trip

Trilby Trip

Trilby Trip

Right in the middle of this route is a little restaurant by the name of  "The Black Eyed Pea" that offers great home cooked food. You can tell that many of the locals gather there to fellowship which makes it an even more attractive place to visit. The food is great if you ask me!


I had the Pork Chop special this time. One fried one grilled!

Trilby Trip

Get out there and explore it yourself with family and friends why don't you? It is not that far away and it will time well spent enjoying life together.