Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Anna Maria 2015 half over.


We are at the half way day here at the beach. I feel so clean and brown like a fresh baked dinner roll.

This morning's swim included a visit from a lonely manatee who allowed me scratch it's back before continuing north to parts unknown. Always a joy to have one of God's creatures acknowledge my time on the planet with them.


The wild life is thriving around here. There are so many skimmer chick's the dead ones are out numbered 20 to 1.



Being here makes me think of all the people I have shared this time in history with these few decades. I have been blessed with so many souls to love over the years. I pray they simply walk in the Word and spare themselves any messes that are so easily made when we carelessly feed our lusts.




Psalms 119:105-106  Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.
I have sworn, and I will perform it, that I will keep thy righteous judgments.