Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Brother Camping

Brother Camping

Stayed over night on a small island in Tampa Bay last evening. My brother and I had been planning the excursion for a couple weeks!

Brother Camping

This is an island my father used to take us to and I would guess this is the fourth time I have stayed the night there.

Brother Camping

It was a beautiful sunny day followed by a rainy afternoon. We went on a Monday believing there would be no one to out on the water. We had three four boats stop and over fourteen individuals wandering the small island. Lots of folks enjoying creation.

Brother Camping

Joe caught a jack as the storm approached.

Brother Camping

After the rain subsided enough to put the steak on the grill we cooked it up and ate it with glee.



Brother Camping

Brother Camping

We then basked in the glow of a most amazing sunset!

Brother Camping

As night fell we retreated to the fire and when the time was right my brother crawled into his tent and I climbed into my hammock which promptly broke under my every increasing girth. Don't worry I fixed and and fell asleep as a cool breeze blew the entire night.

Brother Camping

God by His Grace and through His Word has been so faithful to us. Our Family could not be stronger and we grow ever closer as the time moves us closer and closer to our exit from this amazing planet He has gifted us. There is nothing complicated about life although it has it's sorrows His Joy can be had through it all. It is quite reasonable to expect with reliance on Him that you can make the right choices and maintain innocence vital to all your relationships.

1My son, do not forget my teaching,
but keep my commands in your heart,
2for they will prolong your life many years
and bring you peace and prosperity.
3Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
4Then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.
5Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
7Do not be wise in your own eyes;
fear the Lord and shun evil.
8This will bring health to your body
and nourishment to your bones.  

Proverbs 3: 1-8

Brother Camping


God bless you all and especially all the little ones who know me as Mr. Billy.