Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cathie Mckenzie Did Not Like My Video

I just read a comment made today of a video I uploaded back in 2008 called Inverness Poultry Show. Here is what she wanted me to know:

 

Cathie Mckenzie 4 hours ago

I can't believe that no one else commented on this Video ! It is titled "Inverness Poultry Show, and that part of it was a pretty poor attempt. A bit of Audio with some of the Exhibitors, and the Judges would have been nice. Actually showing some of the Division Winners would have been nice, and maybe getting a few words from the Winners.....but Nooooo ! You chose to give us nearly as much time of senseless driving in the rain, bushes bushes bushes, more bushes than chickens !! The end really knocked me out, and NOT in a good way ! You have HORRIBLE eating habits, could you have packed any more starches on that plate ? Were you actually thinking of getting some of the corn ? I'm just wasting my time. This was pretty pathetic, i hope youv'e gotten better after 6 yrs, or maybe your camera broke and you never Filmed another thing ! YAY !!

The internet is such a strange place but it can’t help it I guess cause we humans are strange.

Cathie from Illinois describes herself thusly

Retired Psychiatric RN,Mom,Grama,Great Grama,Aunt,Great Aunt,and Animal Lover. What else do you need to know. I'm a normal lady,love life,some people,wish I was a better Artist.

cathie mekenzie

I have never felt so despised but it is nice to know she is concerned about my health. Cathie God bless you and happy Easter!