Monday, January 27, 2014

McCamping 14

McCamping 14

Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity! Psalms 133:1

Once again in this passing time we all came together at Fort Desoto to spend a couple of undistracted days under a chilly blue sky! I had a sublime time!

McCamping 14

We had some new families join us and several of the regulars were back as well. As always there were lots of smiling face wandering from one adventure to another.

McCamping 14McCamping 14

The Raccoons were out in force and this year there were lots of rats. I could hear them running through the palms as I drifted off to sleep in my hammock! Sweet dreams!

McCamping 14

It was chilly this year but it made for a cozy time.

McCamping 14

McCamping 14

We would return to the fire for warmth if we got chilled!
McCamping 14McCamping 14

McCamping 14

Every meal was like a pot luck and as anyone who spends time in the outdoors knows food just tastes better!

McCamping 14McCamping 14

I brought at studio light along with a battery I just purchased and had loads of friendly folks who patiently allowed me to test it on them.

McCamping 14

A big thank you once again to this family for bringing folks together with grace and humility. There are plenty of misfits like me around and God puts these people in our lives as a physical expression of his love for us! Until next time live for His Glory!

A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
(John 13:34-35)