Saturday, March 2, 2013

Loading P.E.T.s

Loading P.E.T.s

PET Carts for Ecuador

This morning 173 personal energy transport vehicles were loaded this day and will, Lord willing, make their way to Africa to change lives in the name of Jesus!

Loading P.E.T.sLoading P.E.T.s

Loading P.E.T.s

I always have some dread when I am asked to help. It is a strenuous and sweaty job. I am always happy I got up and put my lazy carcass to good use. There are few things more liberating than doing something for which you will see no personal profit. It is a temporary reprieve from the slavery of commercial endeavor. 

Loading P.E.T.s

It was 2011 when last I found myself doing this heavy lifting. May each one of these little chariots shine the Love of our Creator into the lives of the broken ones who receive them!

Botswana Send Off from PET International on Vimeo.