Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dive Preparation I Hope.

Might be going on a dive tomorrow so I have been making some preparations. I have the use of a Gopro and made a mask mount for it that turned out very well.

Gopro case modificationGopro case modification

Next thing you know I see on youtube how miserably inadequate the original underwater housing is for getting anything resembling HD quality video. To late to order the new housing as I refuse to pay as much for shipping as for the product being shipped. I decide to make a solution out of an old cokin filter and it worked flawlessly in my sink so here is hoping it can take the pressure out in the Atlantic. You will know soon enough by the video quality that shows up in my next post.

Gopro case modificationGopro case modificationGopro case modificationGopro case modificationGopro case modificationGopro case modification

I sure hope it works!

Here is a great example of the difference by "TheTomEGunn" thanks.