Tuesday, January 12, 2010

www.thetroubadourmovie.com

I have a friend from church who is making a movie. No kidding he is producing a movie. For me this is a very foreign idea. I just never contemplating knowing someone who would make a movie it seems so Hollywood.

Make no mistake it is Hollywood in technical terms only. My friend like me is a disciple of the one and only Jesus Son of the Creator of the cosmos and the movie The Troubadour is executive producer Tim Paskert’s effort to spread the Good News of the gospel.

Tim Paskert: Executive producer
Curtis Graham:  Director/Cinematographer
Jeremy Williams: Actor
Rob Whitehurst: the production sound mixer

In small way the media machine has begun to get the word out.

Here is an radio interview with Tim on Moody Radio.


Here is a recent article from The Ledger.

As alien as this whole process is to me given the sheltered life I lead it is very entertaining to watch and I am excited to see the final outcome of Tim’s diligent work!