Monday, December 17, 2007

Mud Strutting Upper Tampa Bay Park

I had a request recently to lead one of my adventures by a family I know and love. I try to go on a lot of adventures with little people on loan from families that I know and admire.

This occasion was different because instead of me harassing folks about whisking their children away to some rugged natural terrain only to return to their homes muddy, stinky with tales of near death experiences these folks actually asked me to take them.

It was a great group but they were a little green. When we reached Upper Tampa Bay Park I went through my usual litany of  things  that we might encounter which could cause great bodily harm or death. This really had an effect on these little people and they began to express the many reservation they had about proceeding. These reservations were communicate with words and strange mournful sounds that would convince anyone that terrible things were happening right that very moment.

I will tell you the journey out was fraught with fear and trembling but as is always the case the return trip found these little people miraculously transformed into confident masters of this newly discovered environment! This is the value of these little trips aside from the good old fashion fellowship. I will the some image of the experience tell the rest of the story. Folks I so much enjoy these adventures, if you ever find yourself with time for one and would like to go do not hesitate to give me a call or send me an email.

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends

 

Mud Strutting with friends