Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Fun / Busy Weekend





I had a really busy weekend. Three photo shoots on Saturday and a photo shoot Sunday evening! I saw friends I had not seen for too long and made new friends. It was a productive and pleasant experience.

When we are in the presence of others we are both alter and are altered. Some times in small ways sometimes in big ones. We can have an experience that will cause us upset for months or we may leave others presence with a sense of profound worth and well being that has improved us for ever.

I regret the times in my life when I have been contentious when my presence has been disruptive. I pray that I can and will be a builder of lives.


20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

Ephesians 2:20-22



I certianly have been built up this weekend by so many dear people. God is ever faithful to reward obedience. Everthing that he asks of us that we see as a sacrifice is revealed in time to be a gift from him that brings Joy and reward.So many times when we heed the Lord commands when he tells do not do this or do not do that we end up with the biggest smiles on our face.