Monday, January 16, 2006

McCamping Was Great!


Right Click Movie and Select Zoom then Full Screen to see it in a larger format.

What a camping trip! It was quite a time. I arrived with the McKids Friday evening and as we entered the park we were surrounded by a light sea fog drifting over the peninsula. I knew from then on this would be and exciting time.

We had at least eight campsites each one occupied by great families. Happy kids were running everywhere with their smiling faces! There is no fellowship like the fellowship of believers! The weather was exciting to say the least with very powerful wind gusts throughout the day and night. Very cozy in them there tents my friends!

If anyone has anything to add please send me an email of your experience and I will include it in this post! Any glowing endorsements or even horror stories would be fascinating to read?

2 comments:

  1. Wish we could have been there for day two! I see a lot of Joy goin' on! It looks like the cold weather didn't put a dent in anyones spirits. Thanks Billy for capturing that Joy and sharing your talents.
    The LeFevre's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you all came! Thank you and yours for the fellowship around the camp fire!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!