Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Eyes On A New Old World


Mama Squirrel is the most fruitful squirrel in the neighborhood! The secret to her success lies with the pet humans that live in the home at the base of her tree. This one of her pet humans glanced up to see two small squirrels gazing in wonder at the world out of the Owl house mama squirrel calimed two years back.


One of the pair was bold enough to stare at me high atop my ladder for five minutes. I have high hopes that this one will be learn to come and play on the porch with me. Time will tell.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

4 comments:

  1. Baby Squirrels! :D You always know how to make me smile. Could they be any cuter?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is the most wonderful picture I have ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi billy - i like tha squirrels, but question, is there a way for me to save the israel pic to my computer? have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to the link then right click on the image and choose save picture as.

    Ifin that don't work send me an email and I will return it with the image attached.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!