Thursday, July 21, 2005

They like to Fly


I know they delight in flight! How do I know this you may ask? It is the big grin they all have on their tiny little faces. Dragon flies are one of God’s most amazing designs but for God they are of course a piece of cake.


The greatest of all miracles in the cosmos has to do with you and me, God’s most precious creation. Love is not, if love is not a choice. Those people in our life we appreciate the most are those special folks who have chosen to love us without expectation of anything in return. The very same people who we know love us without condition and are always there with open arm no matter how messy we sometimes get ourselves.

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
Galatians 2:20

God’s greatest miracle is the miracle he works in the human heart. God reaches out and touches a completely self centered heart hardened by pride and make it new.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Billy, those are some great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even after I threaten to be mean to your baby boy you have nice words for me! You guys are true believers.

    I was running around the yard burning brush like a red neck this afternoon and this little fellow showed up. The rest is history.

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You amaze me every sigle time I see one of your pictures! You are truly talented. Those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Martins. I am just as amazed as you are! Your words are an encouragement for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What kind of camera do you use?
    Those are incredible!

    I really enjoyed your post... I needed to read that today!

    See, God can work through blogs too!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!