Wednesday, February 17, 2016

18hp Merc 13'5" canoe test.

2 Stroke 18 Hp Merc Test

A friend of mine and I attached his 18hp Mercury 2 stroke on the Hullabaloo last evening for a little test. As usual things rarely go the way you may expect. I am thinking we will crank up the throttle, pop up on plane and be skipping across the surface of the bay a high speed. Not so unfortunately.



The motor boat performance may have been a disappointment but God's closing for the day was awe inspiring!

2 Stroke 18 Hp Merc Test  

If you do not know your Maker seek Him and be delighted!

11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. 13 You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you, declares the Lordand I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the Lord, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile. Jeremiah 29:11-15English Standard Version (ESV)