Saturday, January 30, 2016

Mashugana Joe


My Friend Joe and I went to one of his favorite eateries ABC Pizza. I know he is my friend because he will remind me of this repeatedly whenever we talk. It takes me back to life on the playground when you meet someone new and if you think you like them you ask them the question, " Will you be my friend?" I need to re-learn this honest approach to relationships. 

 It was good to see Joe again. We have been acquainted for over a decade. Joe always has words of wisdom. I am not sure he means them to be so, or thinks of them as such, but truly they are. Joe is a sincere person for better or for worse and it is refreshing. This visits two word's of wisdom are..... 

1. "It is always good to feel wanted."
2. "It is good to know people."


For by the grace given to me I say to everyone among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned. (Romans 12:3 ESV)