Sunday, January 10, 2016

God our Father!

“But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.”  1 Corinthians 8:6



There is no higher calling than to be what we were created to be. To yield to God our Father and to be conformed to image He created us to be, His image. Given life by Him with the choice to consume it in our lusts or return that life to Him and live in freedom from lust.



The family is the ultimate representation of God. Fatherhood and motherhood a most gracious gift and high calling. In marriage and family God reveals Himself to us in more perfect ways!


“I would rather be what God chose to make me than the most glorious creature that I could think of; for to have been thought about, born in God’s thought, and then made by God, is the dearest, grandest and most precious thing in all thinking.”
George MacDonald.

Where are you right now? Is everything a mess? You have a Good Good Father!



For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will hear you. You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the LORD, and I will restore your fortunes and gather you from all the nations and all the places where I have driven you, declares the LORD, and I will bring you back to the place from which I sent you into exile. (Jeremiah 29:11-14 ESV)

God is Love!