Friday, December 11, 2015

Mesh Web

There is so much in creation to discover and my favorite discoveries are the ones just outside my window. I have been here for decades and yesterday for the very first time I encountered a web unlike any I have ever seen! I can only describe it as a miniature Trapeze net. The micro engineering is simply amazing!

Mesh Spider Web

 At first glance there nothing remarkable to be seen. Closer inspection reveals the astonishing intricacy of the design and execution of the woven mesh web!

Mesh Spider Web

What would you say if while looking at this with someone they made the statement that its presence among the leaves and branches is accidental and that not only is the web like structure the product of chance but that the tree and the planet is is attached to came out of nowhere from nothing?