Saturday, April 25, 2015

Orlando FKE (Father Kids Experience)

This is the third Family First father kids experience I have covered and I am convinced it is a wonderful thing to celebrate this special relationship in a group setting like this. Is there a better thing on earth than the family relationship when it is grounded in the Love of our Heavenly Father who established the institution at the creation of the cosmos!

Orlando FKE 2015

Orlando FKE 2015

DSC_9494

Fred Stokes and Charlie Ward were on hand to share their experiences as fathers and offer some encouraging words! Great to see all the fathers with their young ones celebrating what they mean to each other!

Orlando FKE 2015Orlando FKE 2015


Orlando FKE 2015o2015 Colemedia FKE Orlando

2015 Colemedia FKE Orlando

Orlando FKE 2015

27 My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they will never perish. No one can snatch them away from me, 29 for my Father has given them to me, and he is more powerful than anyone else. No one can snatch them from the Father’s hand.30 The Father and I are one.”

John 30:27-30