Sunday, October 12, 2014

Hayley Kirkland Marries Kyle Adkins

Hayley Kirkland

For the body time moves on and the rhythm of life repeats. You have to live a few decades to fully grasp what it is to be in the body and the balance that must be maintained with the eternal spirit. This is only fully possible with the knowledge and practice of God’s Words to us and the help of the Holy Spirit within us.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me. Galatians 2:20
There is no clearer picture of this than our Heavenly Father’s plan for man and woman in marriage. I am happy and privilege to have been witness to the marriage of someone who will always remain in part for my mind a little girl. One of three sisters who in this life I had the joy of spending many happy times with in their innocent childhood years.


May Hayley and Kyle discover you more and more day by day as they live for each other just as Jesus lives for us. Hayley, Karlee and Jenna I am one who will always love you, I have seen you with light in your eyes.
The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. Take heed therefore that the light which is in thee be not darkness. If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light. And as he spake, a certain Pharisee besought him to dine with him: and he went in, and sat down to meat.
(Luke 11:34-37)
Walk in the Spirit girls, that is where the love we seek is truly found!