Monday, January 23, 2012

The Sony PRS-T1 eReader

Sony PRS-T1 Wi-Fi eReader

Sony PRS-T1 6 Digital E-Ink Pearl eReader with Wi-Fi

I have wanted an e-reader for quite some time now but the price and compatibility were never right. Enter Sony's latest with Wi-Fi and a sale price of $99 and I took the plunge. To make a long story short I am quite pleased. In the video review below I cover a few functions I have not yet seen in many of the fine reviews I used to make my decision to make the purchase. In the video I use Google Mobile to access all of my Google information including Gmail and Google Calendar. I also plug in an  Altec Lansing iM-237 Orbit speaker that I review here.

This is a great e-reader and to get the most out of it I recommend you use these online recourses!

Sony PRS-T1 Wi-Fi eReader

Happy e-reading!