Saturday, October 29, 2011

Trick or Treat Tract

02

How about a little truth with that treat. The Word of God is either true or it ain’t. Like everything we encounter in this life of ours we have decisions to make. Is Jesus who He says He is or not. This is the most important question since the beginning of time. He is either our creator or he is another of histories long succession of raving lunatics. You get to be the judge while you heart is beating but after that He will judge the living and the dead.

As humans we cannot claim to be responsible for our own existence so we seek to know the reason for our being. I believe the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is my Father and His Word is the Bible. He has done in my life everything He said he would do as a result of my trusting Him. He has set be free from the bondage of sin and brought light into what was my dark little world!