Saturday, May 14, 2011

Interbay Baptist Reunion Tampa

Today I attended the a church reunion. I attended this church when I was very young starting in 1974. The Pot Luck meal was strangely familiar. I think I enjoyed it so much because it was food I grew up on!

Interbay Baptist Reunion

History repeats itself and then you die but for the follower of Jesus it is a passing from death into life. In the mean time if you can eat like this you are truly blessed!

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Thank you to all those sentimental folks who worked hard to make this happen.

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion

Interbay Baptist Reunion