Saturday, April 16, 2011

South Tampa Fellowship Easter 2011

STF Easter 2011

We had another great Easter egg hunt at South Tampa Fellowship! One of the best things about this event for me is the an interesting phenomena that occurs. I see folks I have not seen in months. I do not really know how to explain it! I do know that I get to be in the presence of some folks I am crazy about and that does my heart a world of good. The more moments lived the more bitter sweet the waking hours become but this only strengthens the resolve to be fully present in the moment. To share with others their sorrows and pain.

Jesus is a place of calm and strength and we can share in the peace with those who have lives in turmoil. Our little Easter egg hunt a place of peace today for families broken and whole alike.

Psa 34:18  The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Father give us a contrite spirit and rescue us from the misery of our self serving ways. Preserve the little ones in their time of trouble and grow them in the Beauty of Holiness.

STF Easter 2011

STF Easter 2011

STF Easter 2011

STF Easter 2011

Psa 29:2  Give unto the LORD the glory due unto his name; worship the LORD in the beauty of holiness.