Friday, October 8, 2010

Room Refresh Complete

I am happy to be able to say the former catchall room is ready for habitation!

Room Refresh

Room Refresh

Room Refresh

I went out on a limb by choosing a flooring product I have not used before as an alternative to tile.

The product is sold by home depot and called allure by traffic master. It is a free floating vinyl floor that is highly water resistant and  looks just like wood. I cannot speak to durability over the long run but it is a breeze to put in. My only complaint is the odor which I trust will diminish over the next couple of weeks. If it does not I have a real dilemma for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your post on my blog. The room does look good, but definitely be concerned about the smell. Remember, the trouble now is not worth years of cancer and poor health for you and especially your children.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!