- It has no gas tank and
- It has toxic batteries that will likely not last the life of the car and need to be replaced at who knows what cost.
- It is not zero emissions when you factor in the power plants needed to generate the electricity to charge the thing.
- It cost about $3.00 to charge multiply that by a week and your paying about $21.00
- It is about the size of a roller skate.
- And here is the real insanity……………It cost $32,000 MSRP.
Should have call it the Nissan Hype. There are no real solutions here only a new way to fleece the people of money by riding the wave of environmental sentiment. Pretty much a failure from the start if you ask me :)