Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bald Billy

Photobucket

Before I used to shave my head to the skin I did not know some of the benefits of having no hair on your head. Just a few are:
  • You feel much cooler when it is hot.
  • You do not have to brush your hair (I never did anyway).
  • You can turn your head faster, no wind resistance.
  • You can move through the water like a dolphin.
  • You can tell instantly who likes you just for your hair!
  • It takes no time to dry your scalp after a shower.
You have got to try this everybody. I expect to see you all bald within the week! Remember to wear sunscreen after you have no hair or your scalp will burn really bad!

4 comments:

  1. Other benefits include...
    1.) Save money on shampoo & hair gel
    2.) Save money on barber shop visits.

    Non- benefits:
    1.) Instantly put at top of the right wing radical terrorist list.

    I have a story about that from Sat night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why does the neck of your t-shirt grow?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just became part of a new and undesirable racial profile. Nooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The mystery of the growing shirt neck hole :)

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!