Saturday, May 9, 2009

Buddy Brew World Headquarters!

Buddy Brew World Headquarters

I visited Buddy Brew Coffee world headquarters recently and was treated to a behind the scenes tour. I was also given the story of Buddy Brew’s beginnings.

My interest was really peaked when Dave Ward posted photos of his new Diedrich roasting machine “Big Red”. The sounds, the sights and the smells were fantastic.

Buddy Brew World Headquaters 

 

Roasting is definitely a science and Dave was like a mad scientist at the controls.

Buddy Brew World Headquarters

Totally fun operation! Thanks you two for giving me the grand tour!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part was when Dave whipped on the "AGITATOR"! Keep watching it's worth the wait!

    In all seriousness - I have ordered 4 different beans from Dave for my office - the folks there can't wait to start brewing when it arrives!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!