Saturday, January 31, 2009

AIA Super Bowl Breakfast 2009


I was a guest at the Athletes in action Super Bowl Breakfast at USF’s Sun Dome here in Tampa Florida thanks to wtbn super star Bill Carl. It was a packed house minus the section behind the stage and I found it to a worthwhile event!  We heard the Good News about Jesus from Bart Starr, Anthony Munoz, Brent Jones, Tony Dungy, Lee Roy Selmon, Derrick Brooks, Trent Dilfer, John Lynch, Mark Dominik and many more. Warrick Dunn was the recipient of the Bart Star Award this year. It was more exciting than I expected and I am one who strives never to get to exciting. It was also entertaining to see some odd ball characters like Jessie Jackson and Randy White in attendance. I am sure they have been feeling a little neglected of late.

aia01

aia04

aia02