Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Tampa Fishing Outfitters!

I went to Tampa Fishing Outfitters (3916 West Osbourne Ave. Tampa, Florida 33614) this morning and was pretty much amazed! When I stepped through the door it was like entering a fishing tackle fantasy land. I saw a lot of items I had never seen before and the things I had seen before where there in more variety than I knew existed in a single location!
Sure they had some much my fishing heart desired but I bet they are expensive. As far as I could tell they are less expensive than most bait shop I have been to and they are even competitive with The Sport Authority!
I decided to take you with me so check out the video tour below!



Fishing lures manufacturers design lures to catch fishermen not fish, if they catch fish that is just a bonus.

1 comment:

Make my day or not with a comment!