Friday, March 7, 2008

Printroom

 

Last year I purchased a printroom.com account this year printroom.com has made the very wise decision to offer an account with no membership fees. Anyone who wants to sell images online with very little hassle should give print room a try.

I have used print room with great success this last year. I am able to record images at an event, pass out printed direction to my printroom.com gallery, upload the images, set the print prices, and watch as customers purchase images. Print Room takes the order prints and mails the images then sends me a check of my proceeds at the end of each month. It is a valuable service and the service and print quality are excellent.

The customer is able to crop images, add borders, and choose from a wide selection of print sizes you make available.

Give a Classic membership a try with no risk and if you like the service step up to a Pro account for $99.00 if you need the extras.