Wednesday, March 28, 2007

House Painting













I have been painting our the family home. It has needed this for at least three years. We went with natural colors to blend the house with the surroundings. I still have three sides to go. So far our supplies including paint have added up to approx. $270.00 so each of the remaining sides will cost appox. $150.oo. We are pleaseantly suprised!

My brother and I did spend some money that I have not factored in. We always use a new project as an excuse to get a cool tool. This pressure washer form home depot is great and has made the job clean and efficient! It is a bit pricey but I would recommend it! The fan nozzle works well but the real winner is the orbital power nozzle

4 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you i need the encouragement to finish the job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great billy I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited! It is going to be great when the whole painting project is complete!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!