Tuesday, December 5, 2006

oooohhhhhhhhmmm


Girls, woman, females may be the silliest creatures God ever created but every once in a long while (very rarely)they do something neat. The image above is excellent right down to the Alfalfa hair style. I would have never guessed that two women of so few years would be able to muster up the concentration necessary to hover in mid air long enough to capture an image.

Just cause I thought this image was great doesn't mean I am going all soft and everything. Believe me I will get right back to posting armadillos and gruesome injuries before you know it.

2 comments:

  1. "Hey Charissa, look! We're famous!"

    they are thrilled :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tell you that image deserves all the publicity it get. It's really fun!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!