Monday, October 9, 2006

Upper Tampa Bay Park Again!

Today the weather was spectacular. The air was crisp and cool! I gathered up some friends and we went to one of our favorite parks. It was a spectacular day for capturing images as well, just have a look below! If you are living a life without Jesus let me encourage you to give Him a chance to make everything new. Just stop for a moment and say “Jesus I want to know you” if you mean it He will begin to guide you into a new and abundant life! If you have any further questions just email me.





powered by ODEO




Track us on my flickr map!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have a band of little barefoot buds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't leave home without them! The fun factor goes way up when everbody shares in an experience!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!