Monday, October 24, 2005

McCamping 4




This weekend just past was spent at Fort Desoto Park Mccamping. I have gone Mccamping on three other occasions in about as many years and I enjoy it very much. It all starts with a call from the McMommy who organizes the adventures. This year’s was going to be attended by a record number of families but in the face of Wilma there were many cancellations. Below is an e-mail I sent to try and keep everyone on board.








The beach was just beautiful this year and deserves its #1 in the USA status!




Wish you all could be there. It was a joy filled time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that looks like an amazingly great time! Great pics! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah it was so great! you would have really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could have been there too. It's starting to get darn cold out here, the snow will come and stay any day now.

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!