Friday, July 23, 2004

Woe unto Brother Joe

 

Got a call from my bro Joe yesterday morning, "Someone hit my truck bring your camera!"
In five minutes I am on the scene snapping images like an incompetent forensic photographer. It all happened at about 6:50am when a black Jeep Grand Cherokee veered off the road hitting my brother’s beloved little Toyota to the tune, as estimated by the body shop, of $5000.00. Of course the driver was not the owner of the vehicle and disappeared shortly after the hit and run parking the vehicle at a relatives apartment
a block  North East of the scene.
The detectives later reported that Peggy the runaway driver has a whopping 5 arrest warrants. This is one accomplished lady.

2 comments:

  1. ~I suppose she was trying for 6!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that wasn't the peggy next door who went crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Make my day or not with a comment!